Tuesday, December 23, 2003
6:46 PM
Hmm..went IKEA with frenz yesterday..she wanted to see furniture for her bedroom.Hehe..lucky gal sia.Went TBP to get e VCD-Lord of e Rings which i had wanted to get since dunno when liaoz..haha..
Bugis was e next destination..n Kino is where i attacked immediately when i reached there.Bought a new comic book..+ThinKs+ hMm..kinda eXpensive coS $10 lohz..noT liKe noRmaL one.But it waS goOd.I mean e dRawings n well,e storyline quite oKay toO.
Headed doWn tO cs after that..+gRoans+ a plaCe where one can be boRed to e exTreme.Hahaha..buT luckily,e club membeRs(ICT) whO was there toO for duty was a humoRous lot n that kePt moi, faith n monKey veRi much entertained.
I'm noW at cs too.Missed e priMary 6 gatheRing bcoS of this.Rats.Ah before i forget.Banana..me read ur blog yesterday n i was so shocked by wad u wrote there.Hope everything is fine for you.That's all lar.I'll end my blog with a long sigh. *sigh* 2 more dayS to X'maS~
 |