Monday, February 16, 2004
10:11 PM
14th Feb'2004
Valentine's Day..but i got no date.Got DBMS lesson instead.Great.I must have sounded like a pathetic creature.But it's okay.I enjoyed this very day with my pals.Got an rose from Faith. -Grinz- Went JJC for their "Love Feista" funfair.Didn't really do much there.Cos i went quite late too,cant be blame cos i got mentoring session before that at ZhengDe..But the chocolate dipped fruit was good.Thanks Quen.For the fruits and the book for my Bday.Thanks Sinyee for e Valentine gift and my present too.I especially love e M&M thingy you made.Thanks to Faith,Ziyi,Liting and Jinfang for the Legolas poster.Love ya guys.
15th Feb'2004
Went Han's to eat with Faith,Liting,Jinfang and Ziyi.Got lost before that.Hahaha..abit lame but it's really funny.To think we took the wrong way and ended somewhere in Raffles i think.Back to Han's.It's my first time there.The big big one at China Square.So cool.The seat are cushioned.I love to bounce on it.Wahahaha.Got chocolate cake to eat again~~hehe..Thank you people..for the cake,the shirt the legolas cards and everything.I truly enjoyed myself.
Reached home just in time to watch William Hung performed..Wahahaha..Then Moulin Rouge..so touching..enchanting beautiful love story.Nearly cried.But i did not.I refused to.Then Mummy and Sis came home with new shirts for me~~So..in total i got 3 new shirts~~Yeah~~(^^,)And ya..Thanks to all who have sms to wish me "Happy Birthday"..You guys are so sweet...
"The greatest love is to love and be loved" - Moulin Rouge
16th Feb'2004
Forgot to bring camera.Rushed back home and took a cab to school.Money flown away.Just because of my stupid brain.Haiz.Then got made fun of my pants.Confidence level went down as low as 5%. -Frowns- was it that bad..haiz..Anyway..got present(Bearbear) and Chocolate from RS.Hehehe..Thanks dude~Not forgetting Aisyah and Nita for my "Hubby" poster.Thanks a million..Love ya ppl~
 |