Friday, March 19, 2004
1:40 PM
Hah.Got the dress from Shibuya on Wed.Cost me $40.Halter-neck.Is that what u call it?Not too sure.But i think i look kinda fat in it.Don't know why.Just feel that way.Sis told me it look okay.So let it be then.Felt like an stupid ass.Ahh.I'm nervous over the MMSP thingy.Scared too.Cowardly thoughts have invaded me since last Sat.Hai.But i cant possibly back out right.Have to get on with it.
Have done some sketches for the CD cover assignment for GDIT.Kinda settled with the "fantasy" one.Guy kissing the gal's forehead.Can use it for games CD cover.Wonder if it works.But i know i'm gonna puke buckets of blood over it.Working with Illustrator.Obviously.Who can stand it.Definitely not me.I must spend hours.On 1 pathetic work.Just to do the outlines.Sad.
There's lotsa presentations going on.Hai.Loathed speaking in front of people.Lots of people.Terrified sometimes.
Finished the book "Pandora" just now during OC lesson.Enchanting.I enjoy books from Anne Rice.Great.
Now in lab.Half an hour before MORG lesson starts.Tired sia.But will be having REHEARSAL for MMSP.Great.Gone.Gone.Gone.Gone what.My thought on replenishing sleep lar.
I want to sleep!!!!!
Want sleep!!!!!!!!!!
Want sleep!!!!!!!!!!
Want sleep!!!!!!!!!!
Want sleep!!!!!!!!!!
Sleep......
Sleep...
Sleep..
Imposssible -Crys out loud- Ahhh... -Pull hair-
MORG..WEBP..ICIT..OC..DBMS..GDIT..Assignments,assignments and assignments.Driving me nuts.
MMSP tommorrow..Ahh.. -jumps around- not excited.It's a sign of being panic only.Pray that all thing will go well.
 |