Sunday, March 21, 2004
5:22 PM
Sat.MMSP's over.For me,i guess it went well,even though there were blunders.But.We did our best.Effort was made.It's over anyway so no use crying over spilt milk.Hehe.I'm happy that i made it.Didn't ruined the show like i thought i would.Enjoyed the whole thing somemore.Feel like a pro like that.Wahaha.Well,it was damn cold up in the control room.And this freaking idiot (me lar..) didn't bring a proper jacket to keep warm.Win liao.Heh.Was late for the little rehearsal before the actual event.When i finally make my appearance after the hassle in the changing room (god knows what's going on in there..wahaha), realised that EVERYONE was looking for me.Oops.Nearly freaked out.When someone told me Kelvin was asking for me.Haha.Thought what.Then found out they need me to play the lights what.Bloody fool me.Hai.Luckily i didn't messed up the show.Or i would feel like an ass sia.

Was kinda saddened when Shaun didnt made in in the top three.I'm a supporter for him.Haha.But it doesn't matters.I guess in our "gang",he's already a winner.Hehe.Congrats to all.They really worked for the event and they are great.

After the official lights off thingy in the convention,we gathered outside convention and took pictures~~Cool.First time take photo with so many SPSU members.Hahaha.Feel so shiok.Dunno why oso but I'm not on drugs...wahahaha..(^^,)

Was around 11 to 12am when we went for supper at Holland upon Ah Beng's suggestion.All in our formal black outfit.Hahaha.Had fun crapping with the ppl.The feeling is just like...there's so many friends out there with you.Familiar or not.All talked.So it's kinda cool to me.Heh.I think we spent quite some time there.Eating,sprouting nonsense,laughing...and waiting for the pupu and Marcus.Ziyi went off earlier.Really drained out i guess.Hai.

Finale was to Cineleisure for late night movie.Heh.The Eye 2 at 350am.LAME SHOW.Don't bother to go watch.But if you like to be frightened bit by bit.Then go ahead.It's actually quite okay.I feel lar.Anyway,me and Faith was like laughing away.Due to funny or stupid comments.I made those comments mostly anyway.Hahaha.I think 4 of them went back after the movie.Leaving only 10 of us.Haha.

Grand finale: To the Esplanade we go~On foot.At around 6plus in the morning?Heh.Leg nearly "died".Cannot tahan.Cos wearing the heels loh.Switched to slippers immediately when we reached the Durian.Hahaha.It was beautiful.I mean the view from where we sat.Haha.Everyone was shagged after the walk and the fact that we had no sleep.Ahhh..but still managed to drag our tired legs to Funan MacDonald for breakfast.Changed at the toilet into our casual wear.Didn't change earlier on because we were TOO LAZY..but the thought of taking the morning bus home in full black attire,receiving stares gave us the "drive" to change.
Well.Ever heard of sleeping while you eat?
Not possible?
Final answer?
Ha.
WAha!I DID IT~~~Yay~ -roars of applause-
Siao.I fell asleep halfway.Was stoning at the tray before sleeping.Haha.

Went on separate way home.Tired.I reached home at 853am.Took a bath and slept to 12+pm.Took another bath at 1+ and slept again.
Woke up at 2+pm.And now i'm here in my sis's workplace,blogging away on what happened on Sat and Early Sun.Wahaha..

Oh ya..must thanks JieYong for carrying my big bag sia.If not i'll be looking like an toot carrying it in that outfit.Haha.Thank you Faith for the eye drop.Wahahaha.Lastly.Thanks to all for making my day so memorable.Haha.



 

01; ME
15th February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS

LOVES
Family
Friends
Music
Chocolates (sometimes)

HATES
Everything (LOL XD)

WISHLIST
Overseas trips
Ipod with bigger storage!
Jackets
Better grades :)


02; MY FRIENDS
Joelle; Kae; Tata; MaoJie; Peck; Quen; Bear; Woodstock; Shasha; Min; Liantee; Jiamin; Ming; Kylie; Sharon; JM; Nana; My Webshots;

03; TAGBOARD


04; ARCHIVES
:: October 2003 ::
:: November 2003 ::
:: December 2003 ::
:: January 2004 ::
:: February 2004 ::
:: March 2004 ::
:: April 2004 ::
:: May 2004 ::
:: June 2004 ::
:: July 2004 ::
:: August 2004 ::
:: September 2004 ::
:: October 2004 ::
:: November 2004 ::
:: December 2004 ::
:: January 2005 ::
:: February 2005 ::
:: March 2005 ::
:: April 2005 ::
:: May 2005 ::
:: June 2005 ::
:: July 2005 ::
:: August 2005 ::
:: September 2005 ::
:: October 2005 ::
:: November 2005 ::
:: December 2005 ::
:: January 2006 ::
:: February 2006 ::
:: March 2006 ::
:: April 2006 ::
:: May 2006 ::
:: June 2006 ::
:: July 2006 ::
:: August 2006 ::
:: September 2006 ::
:: October 2006 ::
:: November 2006 ::
:: December 2006 ::
:: January 2007 ::
:: February 2007 ::
:: March 2007 ::
:: April 2007 ::