Thursday, April 22, 2004
11:09 AM
Hai..it has been a rather hectic week,rushing for GDIT assignment which is due tommorow lor..And exams will start on the 27th April..with DBMS first..argh..damn it..i just hate DBMS..it's just another lousy program stuff like java..Maybe a little better..maybe..
Had lunch at Ikea with my Sec Sch frenz..i had Meatballs..Yummy..it's good..cos i'm hungry so it raelly did not make any differences..Haha..Had hotdog bun later..just like last time..Memories are good..precious..
Went for a movie later with Bin,Jia,Faith and Serene.'Starsky and Hutch'..haha..funny show sia..had a great time laughing in the cinema like a bunch of mad women..-grinz- it's just another usual stuff we used to do..laugh to our hearts' content and not bother about people around.Heh..rather enjoy yesterday..hehe..halfway the show,Serene touched my hand and i went.."Hey..what you trying to do.." Haha..then there goes the roars of laughters and smacking on my arms from that pettie gal..Haiyo..violent sia..Haha.."I love dragons"..hahahahahaha...I'm going nuts soon..-bleaghs-
Well..before the fun, it was pretty stressful at school, our leader for GDIT was rather/very stressed over the project..the poster stuff..hai..felt kinda worthless at the time as i couldn't help her much..hai..
And ya..I've got an A- for my GDIT assignment 4..the CD cover thingy..ahh!~!~! (^^,) the first time sia~I'm like "whoopie" when i saw the grade..It's really cool..For the logo assignment,i got an B..not bad either..at least i din fail..i'm glad (*__*)
Yay..Mum and Sis will be back tonight! Tonight!!!!! Cool..hehe..
Oc presentation tommorow..i hope it goes well..for everyone..
 |