Saturday, July 31, 2004
12:27 AM
Bleaghs. Reached home late again. Rushed down to union after that "braincell killing" lesson --> MMAS. Rats. Sat there, listened to rubbish. Well, i considered it as rubbish. It's a matter of fact. I'm not gonna be a "obedient" gal and think that it's something so meaningful. Why lie to urself?
But it's not really a bad day..i gotta "shop" around Bugis. And i gotta eat Yoshi. Unlike what i have been eating for the past few late nights. Macdonalds. Too bad i couldn't get my Adidas jacket at the branch there. Toot. But i had a great time nevertheless.
I'm quite tired over the fact that i've to juggle between my studies and my CCA..it's really draining.
Btw..i dunno what's wrong with my blog's pic. It's such a bother. But heck la. I dun feel like going thru all the trouble to get it done again. I'm a lazybone.
Hmm..gotta go for the interview tml. But i dun feel like going. Rats. Life sucks.
 |