Thursday, August 05, 2004
5:29 PM
I believed i must have sounded as if i'm dying from the last blog. Well, sorry to make you guys worried. I think u guys are. Haha. Nah, I'm okay. I recover from sadness quite fast i guess. But that's not always wor. So dun anyhow make me sad. Wahahahaha..i'm a emotional person.
Anyway I asked my classmate - Aisyah to make me a blog layout...hahaha..pretty thick skinned of me..i know i know..Hahaha..but i cant hep it..the layout she made are really unique. Haha. You cant download from any place. Hahaha..But she agreed too!!! Haha..i'm so excited...it's Sanzo...you know u know? The handsome looking monk with blond hair in Saiyuki..i think that's the jap name..hahaha...I 'm looking forward to it!! -jumps around-
Anyway Pupu drew my monkey and sent it to me~~ Haha..so cute..I'm using it for my msn display pic..You guys will see it when i log in..Hahaha..nice nice one wor..
Anyway..i'm very pissed with D.Lim. He is so "toot"...I hate him!!! Hell to him!!! Forced us to do stuff we dun want to and then still complained to PT about us. What the...What kind of lecturer is he. Asshole. Drop dead, D.Lim!
 |