Thursday, December 30, 2004
1:25 PM
Ehh..LTC on next Friday to Sunday..hmm..i'm not too free whether i'll stay for it.I wanna change my phone!On sat~ i think.If the stock of 7260 comes.If.I hope.Anyway i've a couple of assignments coming up..argh..especially the DEAE-Tee shirt design.-Groans- i wonder if my work is fine..bleaghs.
Heh.Half day tomorrow.New Year's Eve~Haha.Think meeting Sinyee again.Haha.Better meet up as much as possible before her school term starts and it's no more to "gathering and crapping" liao..
I didn't have enough sleep last night.Barely 4 hours of sleep.Argh.I was grouchy in the morning.I mean on the way to school.Bleaghs.All because of the DEAE assignment.And well,the Harry Potter book that Sinyee lent me.Hahaha..I'm almost done with the book liao.Just a bit more.About 1/4 left?I spent the night reading in the dark.With the help of the corridor light.Erm.I know i know.Bad for the eyes.But then,i dun wanna disturb my parents' sleep.Especially my mum.So sensitive to lights.Even if it's in the living room.Anyway,Sha told me that Sirius Black "died" eventually in the end..erm..felt sad/sympathy for Harry huh since he's the only relative left..Nah,dun care about the lights,i'm shall continue reading it tonight~Heh heh.
Lesson's starting soon,DEUI Practical.Off now.Gotta pay attention.Hehe =P
 |