Thursday, January 06, 2005
9:32 AM
Haha..just another tiring day,which started at 8am..-bleaghs- woke up in shock somemore,my body alarm clock just "rang" and i jerked up,and a look at the phone tells me that i'm super duper late liao.Mummy offered to pay for the cab fare.Toot.But luckily Dad is still at home.-Phew-And it's not raining today,so i got a free ride to school~But i was still late for 10minutes.. =p better be late than not to be there.. =) hehehe..
Anyway,was feeling kinda sick yesterday after school..keep sneezing and i felt that my nose was going to "run" off.. =p and i had to go for the god damn council meeting which dragged for hours.Went foodcourt 3 and grab some food before proceeding home.Hmm..after reaching home,i fell into a deep slumber while listening to songs.
When i woke up,it's around 11plus,going 12..waited for Jie to come home..she had OT last night.. =( and i ate a "so-called" supper,while charging the ipod as it went flat while i slept..due to the severe stomach groaning.Haha..I'm still so hungry now..as i type on..
Bleaghs.Gotta start on the 2nd DEAE assignment soon..due date on the 24th. (-__-) Life sucks.
LTC camp on Friday.Dun really feel like going for it.It's like so "ridiculous"?I mean the whole program(games) that were planned.Poor year1s..i still prefer the very first LTC that i went to..my first night-walk and etc..they wun be experiencing those.I guess.
I wanna get new sneakers,my present one seems to be wearing off soon.I need shoes.-Blah blah blah-
Oh ya..Faithy just passed me a bottle of "ai xin" barley + winter melon water~Stillwarm warm sia..so sweet! Haha..Thank you wor~Ah ma.. -muaCkz- =p
 |