Sunday, January 30, 2005
1:44 AM
Hmm..woke up at 11plus this morning..cos i slept late again..hai..i hate assignments sia..bleaghs..but i'm in a better mood today..
Woke up,washed up and i helped with the cleaning up for CNY..Spring cleaning..bleaghs..had to take out the pillow cases and stuff etc..aiyo..so tiring..but then,on another thought,it's great too..cos i get to sleep on a even cleaner place.Hehehe..so no need to complain so much also..
After that,went Jie's office to do my animation work..haha..didn't managed to do much..cant render with the laptop..cos of the lack of god knows what codec..haiz..so i just continued to do those lame movements lor..Bleaghs.I'm so useless.
After that small effort to complete my bloody assignment,decided to set off to Town.Din wan to wait till 7plus.Will be too late liao.I mean cant go to all the places i want to go.
Haha.And well..it was a fruitful trip~Got an clover pendant from my sis..hehehe..i like it alot..believe it will bring me luck too..=p Hehe..and the next thing is..i've gotten the comics!!!Hahahaha..super happy..comics light up my life..=p Oh ya..got an new shirt for CNY from Heeren too..hehe..finally..love that shirt..Yeah..
I cant find the sneakers that i saw last time.How.Dun fancy the others either.Bleaghs.But i need new shoes.It's not really a need.It's actually a want.Haha..heh..i oso wanna get a shirt from PureMilk..since i dun have one..hahaha..
I'm still struggling with CANI now..hai..Before i end,this is what i found.
->"Four-leaf clover's are very rare and are said to bring the holder of the clover GOOD LUCK!"..so..i will be having good luck all the way!!!Nyahahaha..
 |