Monday, January 17, 2005
1:44 PM
It's Computer Animation day.As usual,i'm slow.Slow.Slow.Got it?I'm no good in CANI.I really suck at it.Haiz.I havent done much for the assignment too.DEAE and CANI..all due next week.What am i supposed to do???Argh..-pull hair-

Anyway..went for the "Safety at Work" exhibition on Sat.Had trouble getting there.Took the bus to the "wrong" place.But we got there eventually after a short walk.Hehe.It was full of crap on our way there..

Anyway,when we reached there,we found out that the thing is closed.Bleaghs.But this friendly looking uncle gave us free postcards and posters..hehe..so it wasn't really that bad.Not a wasted trip.Thanks Uncle..

After the "tour" round OSHLAND,we took off to Great World City.And we somehow decided to watch a movie-"Meet the Fockers"..haha..It was like "Hey,let's watch a movie!" and the next moment,we are buying the tickets liao.Muahaha..Gaylord Focker..hahaha..just the name makes me feel like laughing.. =p He was fockerized(hmm..brought up the fockers' way..)Nyahaha..

Jalan jalan around Great World after the show before each one of us headed back home..Well,i had fun, Sha~ It's my first time "actual" outing with my Poly class frenz.Hehe.

After the movie,i returned back to school..again..sianz..for the spring cleaning thingy..i packed my stuff neatly into the new cupboard~Haha..that took some time and luckily we had lotsa spare shirts at the union room..so i din have to go off with a dirtied shirt after the cleaning..

Had dinner at Swenson..that was like after waiting for hours?Waiting for my Mum and Sis.The service at Crown Prince Hotel is bad.And i meant it.Asked for the sauce for the breaded chicken but it never came.Damn.Waited ages for the bill to be processed.That's like.."Come on..i've been doing the "waiting part" for the whole day..cant anyone just make my day better?" Haiz.Okay.I'm just another fussy asshole.

Anyway,had a hair cut yesterday.Just a trim for the fringe and the back.The guy repeated twice that my hair's dry.Like as if i cant hear him.When i obviously muttered a "Orh.." Bleaghs.But well,i see the effort he put in while cutting my hair.I'll say he did a pretty good job.I'm satisfied with the final look.Not bad.Hehe.I wanna dye my hair.Soon.Blonde streaks.Hehe.

Dinner was at ThaiExpress.I ordered the Shrimp Paste Fried Rice.It's quite nice you know?Enjoyed my dinner even though my mood had turned drastic after the hair cut.No no no..it had nothing to do with the hair cut.I think it's just me.My problem.Serious mood swings recently.Bleaghs.Mum have been trying hard to tolerate with me..as Sis had mentioned.So..the conclusion is..i should be a nice gal..and control my sudden change of mood.Sucky.



 

01; ME
15th February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS

LOVES
Family
Friends
Music
Chocolates (sometimes)

HATES
Everything (LOL XD)

WISHLIST
Overseas trips
Ipod with bigger storage!
Jackets
Better grades :)


02; MY FRIENDS
Joelle; Kae; Tata; MaoJie; Peck; Quen; Bear; Woodstock; Shasha; Min; Liantee; Jiamin; Ming; Kylie; Sharon; JM; Nana; My Webshots;

03; TAGBOARD


04; ARCHIVES
:: October 2003 ::
:: November 2003 ::
:: December 2003 ::
:: January 2004 ::
:: February 2004 ::
:: March 2004 ::
:: April 2004 ::
:: May 2004 ::
:: June 2004 ::
:: July 2004 ::
:: August 2004 ::
:: September 2004 ::
:: October 2004 ::
:: November 2004 ::
:: December 2004 ::
:: January 2005 ::
:: February 2005 ::
:: March 2005 ::
:: April 2005 ::
:: May 2005 ::
:: June 2005 ::
:: July 2005 ::
:: August 2005 ::
:: September 2005 ::
:: October 2005 ::
:: November 2005 ::
:: December 2005 ::
:: January 2006 ::
:: February 2006 ::
:: March 2006 ::
:: April 2006 ::
:: May 2006 ::
:: June 2006 ::
:: July 2006 ::
:: August 2006 ::
:: September 2006 ::
:: October 2006 ::
:: November 2006 ::
:: December 2006 ::
:: January 2007 ::
:: February 2007 ::
:: March 2007 ::
:: April 2007 ::