Thursday, January 13, 2005
9:36 AM
Sleepy.I'm so sleepy at this very moment.Slept around 2plus.Woke up at 630am,for the fact that lesson is at 8am.Bleaghs.How interesting.
Now i'm confused over which design i should submit for the DEAE assignment.Argh.Lecturer just told me that he cant link my design with radioactive ideas and stuff..I'm concerned about which one will get me a better grade..Argh..spare me the agony of that..-Pull hair- I'm going crazy.
Hmm..1 more day before my sis returns from Jakarta~Yooray~My neck's long from the waiting.Hehehe..wanna go fetch her at the airport on Fri.So that i can eat at Swensen too..wahahahaha..
Today's going to be a super long day,till 530pm.Haiz.How to "tahan" till that time,since i'm drowsy now liao??I want more sleep!I'm beginning to bear some resemblance of the panda.Right?Or well,i should say i'm already a panda.Only that i'm not so cute like them.Heh.
Meeting Sinyee in the evening..pass her the heavy load that i'm carrying now.The Harry Potter booko and the gift from Quen.So heavy.Going to be hunchback soon..
 |