Monday, February 14, 2005
12:47 AM
Yeah.I'm now feeling a little cranky,here i am,sitting infront of my sis's laptop,typing with my head bundled up with a blanket like Linus's.Hahahaha...I dunno why i have to do that,but my hair's neater this way,so i can type in peace?Hahhaa..I'm nuts.
Happy Valentine's Day to all!!! Though i dun have anyone to celebrate with,it's fine i think.Hehehe..it's CANI pracical hours later..and i'm dreading it too..bleaghs..i'm gonna sit beside Tata and Shasha..whahaha..i'm gonna look at their com..hehehe..cos i know i will get stuck..heh heh..i'm so useless..boo..
Anyway,the so-called early celebration was not that great,we ended up waiting for hours.Hahha.Not their fault anyway.It's MMSP.Haha.I believe that they dun wanna talk to that stupid sponsor too.Hehehe..so Faith,dun feel bad,i'm okay with it.Hehe..anyway,i got this pink bracelet from Sinyee.Supposingly to bring me luck in my love life huh..hahaha..i hope it works la..hehe..and this Zara top from Manfred,this Billabong ultra super big pencil case.Hahha.Gonna use it real soon.Yeah.I love all the stuff.Hahahaha..Thanks people.Love ya lots.Wahahha..I got to talk alot with SY and Q yesterday.Hahaha..it's like so long since the 3 of us get together..so hahah..i'm really happy over it.
We had dinner at Ramen Ten,where JF,Manfred and I ordered this Raman with the 3 chilli sign indicating the level of hotness..bleaghs.We thot it was nothing.Bleaghs.I nearly died eating that plate of noodle.Hahha..but i enjoyed the day.The fact that SY stayed till the end,JF and Ziyi joined us for dinner.And we crapped.I like this.Hehhehe..Yup,and i saw u too,HuiMian!!!!Hahahha..got miss me not???Wahahha..
I met up with Quen earlier today..Went Flash and Splash at town/orhard first.Saw this great looking guy(shop assistant) in the store..he looks so charming when he flashes the smile -grin- Whoo hoo..so cute..hahahha..but Quen got to go all the way to Citylink branch to get the pants for her bro,cos there's only 1 last one left there..so great of a sis..Hahha..We talked alot today..abt parents and stuff..Banana..love talking to you..and i had a great time too..you take care..see ya real soon..
Hai.It's MMSP rehearsal tomorrow.Gotta stay late again.I'm in charge of the lightings again.Wahahaha..Hope things goes well.
Peace out.
 |