Thursday, March 10, 2005
9:37 AM
Bleaghs..3 hours of sleep is definitely not enough.I need more sleep.I want more sleep.Stayed up till 2-3am last night,rushing for the DEAE screen design.Reason?Gotta show some "progress" to the lecturers.I dun wan to do flash again..somebody help me..anyway..there were some progress over IWED side.Finally gotten the database thingy..something to be happy for.Hehe..

I got rubbish from Mum last night again.Complaints about me getting home late.Like i want to ah.i have to explain myself here.Since i din talk to her about why i'm late.She probably thinks i'm just finding trouble for myself.

Mon and Tues.I was home late due to the "emergency" exco meeting..And for yesterday,i had to call the tee company to enquire on the jackets that we wanted to print.After that,i accompanied Faith to Bugis to return the MMSP clothes..I din tell all these to Mum.I dun want her to nag about me..helping my friends.I mean it's nothing great or big.But i had to help her.She's my close pal.She wasn't in the best of mood either.To think they had to drag all the bags of clothes to Bugis.Hai.I had to.It's the way i can help out as a friend to her too.

Anyway,she gave me attitude while i was searching for the bloody portfolio that i had last semester.Darn.She shouted/yelled(any difference?) at me,asking what in the hell i'm searching for.I told her it's a file and she commented that she doesn't know what i am doing.Schooling or going out(strolling in school ah..) I got so pissed.It's like..what the f**k..i cant even search for something..darn..being a weakling..i felt like breaking down at that moment..

I'm very sleepy..Yawn..but i doubt i can sleep early tonight..CANI's haunting me..



 

01; ME
15th February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS

LOVES
Family
Friends
Music
Chocolates (sometimes)

HATES
Everything (LOL XD)

WISHLIST
Overseas trips
Ipod with bigger storage!
Jackets
Better grades :)


02; MY FRIENDS
Joelle; Kae; Tata; MaoJie; Peck; Quen; Bear; Woodstock; Shasha; Min; Liantee; Jiamin; Ming; Kylie; Sharon; JM; Nana; My Webshots;

03; TAGBOARD


04; ARCHIVES
:: October 2003 ::
:: November 2003 ::
:: December 2003 ::
:: January 2004 ::
:: February 2004 ::
:: March 2004 ::
:: April 2004 ::
:: May 2004 ::
:: June 2004 ::
:: July 2004 ::
:: August 2004 ::
:: September 2004 ::
:: October 2004 ::
:: November 2004 ::
:: December 2004 ::
:: January 2005 ::
:: February 2005 ::
:: March 2005 ::
:: April 2005 ::
:: May 2005 ::
:: June 2005 ::
:: July 2005 ::
:: August 2005 ::
:: September 2005 ::
:: October 2005 ::
:: November 2005 ::
:: December 2005 ::
:: January 2006 ::
:: February 2006 ::
:: March 2006 ::
:: April 2006 ::
:: May 2006 ::
:: June 2006 ::
:: July 2006 ::
:: August 2006 ::
:: September 2006 ::
:: October 2006 ::
:: November 2006 ::
:: December 2006 ::
:: January 2007 ::
:: February 2007 ::
:: March 2007 ::
:: April 2007 ::