Thursday, March 24, 2005
3:14 PM
Bleaghs. Yesterday sucks. I flunked my ELIT paper. So great huh. It somehow spoilt my day. Haiz. So crappy. But i tried to cheer up. I made the effort to make others around me happier? Haha. But i sms my sis. And she only reply at 6plus. LOL. She was consoling. I felt way better after reading her msg.. -grinz-
Went for Exco dinner at Little India. Yucks. The food wasn't that good. Not as good as i expected it to be. Haha..the curry was way too spicy..or too yucky. I dun mind it to be spicy but not too..."toot.." EEEE...the thought of it sucks. To think i finished the food.
I was hungry.
No choice.
And look what happened now?
My stomach's still churning.
Bloody hell.
Life sucks.
How many times have you guys seen this 2 words appearing in my blog?
Countless?
YOU BET SO.
Argh. I havent start my DEAE flash. Someone help me~~~~Help is needed. I have little $$..but anyone is free to provide free help to me. LOL.
I wanna get the track shoe i saw on Wed in Bugis. Adidas. 2 pairs. One cost $119 and the other cost $129...but i have no $$ now.
Life's a misery.
Damn it. And i spent ample time in the toilet too.
 |