Wednesday, March 02, 2005
10:03 AM
Currently situated: T2031 *Headache or Migraine* My head hurts...
Reason for being so early in school? I love SP? Ya right..To open the damn door for Weilin, he had dragged the bag of reprinted shirts for the godamns.
Not going for Exco meeting today.Excuse?
Mentoring session.Yay.Thanks to that.I dun have to face that person.That sickening son of a gun.The thought of that malevolence guy MAKES ME SICK.I LOATH THAT FACE.
If you're gonna ask me how long i will it will take to appease me?My answer is "NEVER.OVER MY DEAD BODY".
Think i'm getting more and more aggressive recently.Serious problem.Have you seen a antagonistic ME before?
Anyway,2 more days before Jie returns from KL.I think what happened in this 2 weeks can be written into a book. Or to be less exaggarating,maybe all my posts here will made up a book, a thick one perhaps.. -grinz-
Okay..gotta rush for lesson now..at T17.
 |