Thursday, March 17, 2005
9:35 AM
Hahaha..the interview yesterday was considered quite a "flop"? Well..i was unsure of my abilities in modelling of objects and etc..hmm..but i guess it's better to be honest..Or else if i really do get selected,i might not be able to do what they expect me to do.Then so paiseh ah..
Was such a glutz yesterday.Tried to force open the bloody door.When it was supposed to be only opened by the people inside.Feel so dumn even before the actual thing started.Realised that one of the DIT students was in the room for quite long.And the next guy who went in took only like..hmm..not that long..?LOL.I didn't wear my watch yesterady.So aren't too sure about the time..
Hmm..on the overall,the "boss"-> Mark seems friendly..hmm..wasn't the stern lookin type.Maybe not yet.Hahaha..
Not sure if i'm gonna be hired,but let things be on its own.I'm tired already.
The formal wear me is like.."Bleaghs"..i hate how i looked in formal..it seems so funny..weird..just purely un-natural..i cant even walk properly in the heels.God.By the time i reached home,my feet was dying already.It was calling for help the moment i wore taht heels.LOL.See.I'm going crazy soon.Or well,i am already crazy.
Mao will be coming home tonight.Yeah. -Cheers- someone to complain to again.Some to bully.Someone to rubbish around.Whoopee``(^^,)
I'm so super duper hungry now.All i had for lunch was 4 pathetic sardine puff and 4 nuggets.And my dinner was half packet of fried rice.Bleaghs.Din had much of a appetite.Migraine sucks.Now i know why Mrs Phang had so much pain last time.
Madness.I want my FBT running top!
 |