Thursday, March 31, 2005
3:42 AM
It's now 3am going to 4 in the morning.Yawn.I'm turning in soon.But before i go to Lala Land..i wanna blog about yesterday(Wed).
Heh.It was meant to be a dreadful day.Why?I hate to go for MUMI make up lesson.Had been watching that "comedy" which we are supposed to fill in the music/sounds(foleys) for like say about a month or so..so damn boring.
But the lesson turned out pretty fruitful.We(Joelle and me) somehow made the thing sound nicer than what we had previously.Hehe.That's why i'm happy.Anyway.It's near submission too.Hope we can get good grades -grinz- After the lesson,we waited for the guys.The VEFX ppl.LOL.And we crapped our way throughout..before going on separate way back home.
Hmm..took a bath and slept for less than an hour and Mom woke me up.
To fetch Jie from the airport.She had called back earlier to say she need our help to carry her luggage.She had too much stuff.I think.
Yawn.And yeah.Guess what,i get to eat the Crunchy Cone(Choco Pop) from Swensen's,a treat from Mao.Haha.Yummy~And the best thing was..I saw Zhang Yao Dong~The guy from MediaCorp!!!The tall handsome one.Ok..if you guys have watched the "...in-laws" by Zoe Tay,i think you will know who i'm talking about.
He's so charming~Haha..stupid me.Never go ask for a photo with him.Just took 2 glances at him and i continue eating my ice cream..LOL.Anyway,think he noticed me as i saw him looking at me at the corner of his eyes...hahhaa..i'm not blabbering.It's true..Haha..must be thinking how dumb i looked like with the Choco Pop.Haha..But still..i'm pleased to see him~Hahha..it would be better if it's Utt.
Mao got me an cross pendant from Swanroski(i think that's how it's spelled)..and it's gorgeous~nice nice..=p Hmm..oh ya did i mention my Swanroski earring's spoilt?Haiz.Sianz.I love that crystal one.Bleaghs.I got an adidas shorts and Roxy top too~Nyahaha..i love new clothes!!! Arigatou..Maomao San~~
DEAE's tiring.Draining me out.
No one has yet answer to my pleads.
Help me with FLASH...
Help...
 |