Tuesday, March 01, 2005
7:58 PM
The ranting starts here.

I'm extremely pissed at this moment.To think i bothered to come up with 4-5 designs for the enrollment tee shirt.I was accused of asking someone else to do the design for me.Ask me to be honest somemore.God damn.Use ur small pea sized brain and think.Why should i ask someone else to help me?When i myself can do the design.I dun mean that my design is superior but then,at least i put effort in designing it.Who are you to question my ability?Just an sms,and u blew me apart.

What in the hell are you trying to imply?Just because of the damned key?Come on la,asshole,it's different matter lor.You cant link two things together.I did my best for the key.What else u want me to do?I hate u.You ought to be hang.Shot in the head.Be tore apart.Damn.I hate u.

Right now,i felt like breaking down.To think i tried hard to do my utmost as member of union.Rushing out with designs even in the midst of assignment period.And all i get is this.Thanks alot.So this is how u treat your subordinates.So great of a president.

I nearly called to give u a piece of my mind but on second thought,it's no use.Why bother to speak to a wall?Waste of time.And ya,u said not to speak to u anymore.I'm more than happy to oblige.

End of ranting.

Thanks Sha..it's really unexpected.Really.But i'm not happy over it now.Due to the stuff mentioned above ^Points upwards^ i'm really thinking why am i so dumb to contribute to that stupid club.Waste my time.Hai.

Anyway Sha..good luck for ur Jap quiz/test tml..sure will get flying colors one =] Ganbatte.



 

01; ME
15th February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS

LOVES
Family
Friends
Music
Chocolates (sometimes)

HATES
Everything (LOL XD)

WISHLIST
Overseas trips
Ipod with bigger storage!
Jackets
Better grades :)


02; MY FRIENDS
Joelle; Kae; Tata; MaoJie; Peck; Quen; Bear; Woodstock; Shasha; Min; Liantee; Jiamin; Ming; Kylie; Sharon; JM; Nana; My Webshots;

03; TAGBOARD


04; ARCHIVES
:: October 2003 ::
:: November 2003 ::
:: December 2003 ::
:: January 2004 ::
:: February 2004 ::
:: March 2004 ::
:: April 2004 ::
:: May 2004 ::
:: June 2004 ::
:: July 2004 ::
:: August 2004 ::
:: September 2004 ::
:: October 2004 ::
:: November 2004 ::
:: December 2004 ::
:: January 2005 ::
:: February 2005 ::
:: March 2005 ::
:: April 2005 ::
:: May 2005 ::
:: June 2005 ::
:: July 2005 ::
:: August 2005 ::
:: September 2005 ::
:: October 2005 ::
:: November 2005 ::
:: December 2005 ::
:: January 2006 ::
:: February 2006 ::
:: March 2006 ::
:: April 2006 ::
:: May 2006 ::
:: June 2006 ::
:: July 2006 ::
:: August 2006 ::
:: September 2006 ::
:: October 2006 ::
:: November 2006 ::
:: December 2006 ::
:: January 2007 ::
:: February 2007 ::
:: March 2007 ::
:: April 2007 ::