Sunday, April 24, 2005
4:37 PM
Argh.Camp's coming very very soon..
-GP Prep Camp 26-27th April -GL Prep Camp 29-1st of May -F.O Camp 2nd-5th of May
Sianz.Everything is happening at the same time.I'm dead beat from the planning stage only.Think of the upcoming camp.Argh.Argh.Argh.
I wished i could be more outspoken.Really.The fact that i'm only "chatty and crappy" ard ppl whom i am close to.My frenz.Hai.Now it's time for me to be the talking one..but i dun feel like talking.Afraid to make mistakes.Understand what i meant?Life's such a bitch.
Bleaghs.I'm most probably gonna get my tuition fee next month.I'm gonna miss one lesson on Labour day.Cos i'll be in camp.So sianz.
I can get my track shoes once i get my pay.Yeah.That's something to be happy of.Anyway,Mum actually wanted to get for me the Adidas Watch yestrday but then,i said no.Cos i dun wanna have her nagging afterwards that i've been spending like loads of her money.Bleaghs.I appreciated that thought anyway.Hehe.
I want to get the red or white vintage looking watch from Adidas.Let's see how things go.Maybe if i take up another job,i'll be able to get it next month end?
Hehehe..I must think positive.I can do it.Yeah.For camp or anything.Ta,Sha..i missed our crapping days.Do you ppl miss me too?LOL..=p
 |