Friday, May 06, 2005
4:27 PM
Yeah..i'm back from camp~Had a great time sleeping yesterday..Cos i din have enough sleep during the camp.Had lotsa things to stress on.Hai.I slept for 1-3 hours almost everyday only.There was a day which i din sleep at all..argh..days of pain and agony.Finally it's over.But surprisingly,i miss the time which i spent with all the ppl.I got to know them better and work with them.
I learnt alot and I appreciated everyone who turned up for the camp.
Thanks for ur support ppl.
Yawn.I got my lst pay from the tuition.Yeah.Maybe can get my shoes liao.Hmm..but i'm not too sure..cos i dunno whether to buy or not.Bleaghs.
Hey Sha,Tata,Kae..how's life for u ppl?Haha..got miss me not?? =p
I'm still thinking what to get for my twin's bday.Haha.
Oh ya..sorry to those who sms me during the camp but din get any reply from me.I was really busy.Sorry okay =[
 |