Saturday, May 14, 2005
6:26 AM
Yeah~I got my Adidas Original 80's Watch yesterday.Simply rawking.I love the look of the timepiece~Wanted to get the white one but it's like super out of stock.And since the other color suits me too..so decided to get it.I cant wait anymore for the price to drop further..a 10% discount is enough for now?Haha..
Wee..lalala..in a super "high" mode now.I'm crazy..
Will be going to school later for the final FO meeting.Then,will be staying over for Farhan's event-Nero's Dream.
House of Wax..gross movie.I lose all my appetite after watching that show.Or should i say,i had the urge to puke during the show.Eeekk..i pity the Wayne guy in the show being made to wax statue when he's still alive..Imagine that scene..-bleaghs-
Anyway,it's been long since i last watched these type of movies..so..haha..not bad oso.
Jie's off to Jakarta for work again.Bleaghs.Lonely..i'm so lonely..haha..
Lonely im so lonely, I have nobody, To call my owwnnn Im so lonely,im mr. Lonely I have nobody, To call my owwnnn I'm so lonely
 |