Monday, June 06, 2005
11:42 PM
ITP SUCKS! ITP SUCKS! ITP SUCKS!
I hate my company.Dumb.I spent the whole bloody day editing images using photoshop.Darn.AND I KNOCKED OFF ONLY AT 645pm.
OH GAWD.
Nvm.This is expected.I mean my reaction and feeling after a day at work.I hate work at that company.I hate it.I hate it.I HATE IT.
Hai.Gotta work on alternate Sat too.Like what the hell.$440 only.Expected to slog like hell.What the..
I'm so tired after the long day.I dunno what to expect tomorrow.I dun wan to think of it either.I might have to use Flash which i hate as well.Erm.So what do i not hate?I believe this is whtat you guys who are still reading on might think.
Hmm.I love to make myself happy.Splurging on stuff.Eating.Being with frenz.Rotting at home.Mummy doting on me.Constantly asking if i'm hungry and stuff.Nyahaha.
Anyway i've gotten the Crumpler Bag(The Western Lawn) on Sunday.Mint green,green and white.Nice.Bought another new top from G2000.
Had an replacement ring from Bits and Pieces.Nice.Thanks Jie.It's really nice <3
I wonder if i can make it on time for FO meeting at SP tml.I hope i can.
-KEEP FINGERS CROSSED-
Friends..take care and may u have a great time for ITP.Not like me.
 |