Sunday, June 12, 2005
11:19 PM
A week of ITP's over.
4 more months to go.Heyhey..i must endure!
Haha.I've just done some of my work.Through the weekend.Flash.It's hard.I hate FLASH.Bleaghs.
I believe 3D work's coming soon..hai.May god bless.
I dun like working life.I found it pretty hard to adapt too.Hmm.I wonder what am i gonna do when i graduated.Bleaghs.
Hmm.Went eat earlier on.Saw Quen on the way back.Sia la.So surprised.I mean it's like.."wah..u came from TBP for NTUC.." hahaha..what a thing to ask hor..but Quen,i'm so glad i met u..hehehe..cos so long no see oso..miss ya ppl..
Hmm..RDP's over.I didn't really stayed thru the whole thing.I went home and return and stuff.Abit dumb but then..i enjoyed being with union ppl..i realised that i really love the company of the sistahood and of course,the brotherhood.Friendship forever!!!!!
Hmm..Tired le..it's been long since i last blogged.Haha.A week or so.Hahaha..i've gotten most of the stuff i wanted.My tote bag and my crumpler.And my clothes.Haha.Though i dun like the formal look of me.So aunty..so weird.Haha.
 |