Friday, July 29, 2005
9:41 AM
Ah. Havent been updating lately. But if I keep update so much, it would be all those dumb daily stuff that I do. It's like so boring, tired to type out also. Anyway, I've been very much loaded with task at work.
Citigems and Kenwood's killing me, the graphics and the HTML codes/asp codes..Microsoft Excel..ah..give me a break! It seems like the collegues are pushing their work to me. And they are doing the "are you done?" or "this need changes" job.
I'm given some amendments again. Blog later =[
10.34am But well, it's our job to get "tortured" so I'll just endured with it. I believed I can do it!!! Yeah. And it's okay to get task so that it wun seems as if I'm just getting paid for nuttin right??
Hai. My way of positive thinking. Might not work for all. Haha.
Later's gonna be a gathering for DMMT2B/22. Yeah. A small one. Dinner. Hehe. I'm so looking forward to it! =p
Oh did I mentioned that I'm given this task to do a web layout for this flower store? Hmm. Whether the customer buys our service would solely depends on my design le. Well, that's what the boss told me. I wondered if it's because it doesn't really matter if we get the deal or the boss is too busy. Argh. I'm told to come up with something that has got "meat" = "must be good"..-headache- when was I even good in web design??
Yawn. Feeling very much sleepy now due to the BK breakfast I had this morning with Kak kak at Raffles before taking a train back to work. LOL. Oh. I saw Khang Wei there =]
Last of all..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BEARBEAR!!!!!
Happy Birthday To You~ Happy Birthday To You~ Happy Birthday To Mr Bear~ Happy Birthday To You~!!!!
May all the best things be with you on this special little day and receive lotsa yummy goodies!!!
PS: Bear!!! Pass you ur present soon..haha..
*Received pay liao. This is faster than last month.
 |