Sunday, July 10, 2005
5:36 PM
Another rainy day.Toot.Feeling so messed up and stuff.Have to reach work tml by 915am.Why?Because we are involved in this stupid internal meeting where we will be sitting there looking dumb and pathetic.
Bloody.
5 weeks have passed.May the force be with me.Let me be able to carry on for the next freaking coming 12 weeks or so.Pleaseeee...I was told that i will be in charge of the maintance for CitiGems and Kenwood.Argh..Save me..I dun wan to..Can foresee all the shit i'll be getting le.
Sha and Tata..Ganbatte!!! ITP will be over soon.By then,we can all crap like we used to! -LOL- Till then,try not to miss me too much..whahahahha..Missed the time we slacked at FC5 during the DEAE practical..the football session and the "invitations" to toilet.Hehe..
Back to reality.I'll have to wake at 730am tml.Sad.Sleep has never been enough for me.I'll be sent to China sooner or later.Haha.Or be exhibited at the Zoo.Nyahahaha..
Went town yesterday.Did nothing much.Only to buy bread from Crystal Jade.Tooters.But the raisin muffin's yummy..gooooood..-drools- Sis got this disc from Gramophone too.There's this track which i remembered,was used in 1 of the MUMI listening test.Hahaha..
Will be meeting Banana this Friday.If nothing goes wrong.Yeah!
And Peck ah..i did not bad mouthed u in my post.I was just stating the fact..Hahahaha..Bleaghs =p
Nice Picture of Edison in Initial D..=D
 |