Sunday, July 17, 2005
2:30 AM
Watched the Initial D movie that Jie downloaded that day.Whoa..AE86's so cool.Like the sleek white look of it.-Grin-anyway Edison's so dumb gorgeous.Haha..and though i don't have much interest in Jay initially,other than his songs,I find him cute in the show too.Hehe.Oh ya..the theme song's super shiok.

Went for a mini shopping spree earlier on.Bought my jeans and belt.Yeah.Got this super cheap skirt too.But then,the place's like..filled with people.I was like struggling to get the color I want for the skirt.Bleaghs.

On the way home from IMM,in the lift,I saw the guy whom I had a crush on way back during Secondary 4.Hahaha..it's like..I noticed that he had that look on his face.Like surprised to see me.Cos after I graduated from sec sch.I no longer see him..when i go school or what.Eh..maybe i think too much liao hor..wahhaha =p

Anyway..I could still remember at that time,for every morning,I would try my very best to look neat with that "super low belt" of my uniform,hoping to catch the same lift with him.-LOL- Might sound abit dumb lar.But my day would be brightened up whenever i see him and having him to press the "CLOSE" button after I got in the lift.Haha.

Then,we would board the same bus.I would alight first.Wondering if he looks at me while i get off the bus.Haha.I spent my number 16th year on Earth this way.Haha.Crush lar..what can you expect.

Hope to see him more.LOL.

Eh.sent Faith off for UK yesterday.She will be back only like in 2-3weeks time.Hai.Hope she enjoys the trip.. :)

Updating session with BANANA too!Hehe..but the session abit short lar,I mean like not enough time.I'm looking forward to the next meeting!Hehehe..Thanks for the treat wor.Haha..i'm so polite right..i'm always like this..nyahaha..AND banana..you are always so violent.The slaps on the back.Made me puke buckets of blood after that.LOL.Oh ya oh ya! I saw this so called "Edison look alike" manager there at Swensen..but then after a few more glimpse,he doesn't look that great either.LOL.And the service sucks too!!! Argh,that waitress. Then,must wait so long and had to ask for the bill thrice.Boo.

Okay..enough of my ranting ah.I'm gonna go rest le..Oh ya.Here I also present my new layout.Hehe.



 

01; ME
15th February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS

LOVES
Family
Friends
Music
Chocolates (sometimes)

HATES
Everything (LOL XD)

WISHLIST
Overseas trips
Ipod with bigger storage!
Jackets
Better grades :)


02; MY FRIENDS
Joelle; Kae; Tata; MaoJie; Peck; Quen; Bear; Woodstock; Shasha; Min; Liantee; Jiamin; Ming; Kylie; Sharon; JM; Nana; My Webshots;

03; TAGBOARD


04; ARCHIVES
:: October 2003 ::
:: November 2003 ::
:: December 2003 ::
:: January 2004 ::
:: February 2004 ::
:: March 2004 ::
:: April 2004 ::
:: May 2004 ::
:: June 2004 ::
:: July 2004 ::
:: August 2004 ::
:: September 2004 ::
:: October 2004 ::
:: November 2004 ::
:: December 2004 ::
:: January 2005 ::
:: February 2005 ::
:: March 2005 ::
:: April 2005 ::
:: May 2005 ::
:: June 2005 ::
:: July 2005 ::
:: August 2005 ::
:: September 2005 ::
:: October 2005 ::
:: November 2005 ::
:: December 2005 ::
:: January 2006 ::
:: February 2006 ::
:: March 2006 ::
:: April 2006 ::
:: May 2006 ::
:: June 2006 ::
:: July 2006 ::
:: August 2006 ::
:: September 2006 ::
:: October 2006 ::
:: November 2006 ::
:: December 2006 ::
:: January 2007 ::
:: February 2007 ::
:: March 2007 ::
:: April 2007 ::