Sunday, July 17, 2005
11:16 PM
Whee..another shopping spree today. I've got the Harry Potter-The Half Blood Prince! Yeah! Will start digesting it after I finished blogging. Yeah! My very first super thick hard cover book. Hehe. Jie suggested buying it but I found it too expensive and i said "No la..too ex" but in the end, she still bought it, saying that she'll pay for it and I will read and summarize it for her to know the plot. Haha.
I got that vintage jacket from Adidas too.With my pay from ITP. Dark brown with orange stripes. Yummilious. Hehehe. Nice nice. This is the only happy/great part of ITP. The pay. Though it's miserable and pathetic also. Cheap labour. Bleaghs. Got this white mickey mouse top too. Hmm. I've spent alot in just 2 single days. It's time to cut down on my expenses and to save for the trip. Mummy's also telling me to be more thrifty..-grin- i'll try..
Okay,I cannot tahan the temptation of the book liao.It's like..calling for me..I've gotta go.
 |