Tuesday, July 12, 2005
2:55 PM
Yeah.I've got my layout.Finally.It's done.Colorful one.How you guys feel about it?Is it still considered okay? If you guys have kept close watch to my blog, would have noticed that it was a monochromic version of the current one i have now. That one was abit..problematic. Due to the color combination part. I don't really know what to put.
Stayed up late yesterday to finish it after looking for stuff to write in the FYP proposal. Cos I cant stand it looking so incomplete as I've uploaded it up during work and it was pretty hard to make adjustment due to the fact that the boss sneaks around like a stinky rat.
Now i'm so sleepy. Gotta go for FYP meeting after work. That means I will have to settle my meal outside. Have cancelled the catering service. So it's going back to the "old" lifestyle. -Groans-
Banana, very free wor. Can give so much comments. Haha. I was like "wah..9 comments!" Thought my layout so bad that all leaving message to ask me change. -LOL- Anyway i'm looking forward to your treat this Friday~(^^,) hehehe..
As for the Mummy part, they are all getting old, and so are we. Right? Anyway, I'm still getting on my mum's nerves frequently. As a matter of fact. I think it will always be that way. Hehe. Have to learn to appreciate them and not take them for granted. I treat my Mum when i got my pay but then i still made her angry. So..hahaha..so fillial of me right..bleaghs.
Hope this month passes fast. Cant wait for Sept to come. And then I can say "byebye" to the company.
 |