Sunday, August 21, 2005
5:50 PM
Eh. Havent been updating much these few days..din do anything interesting too. It's all about work and work and more work..But during this period, I got exposed to more variety of music. Like I was never really into Jap music last time, but now, I'm mad over it. And I found that groups like Malice Mizer are really great! Dir en Grey aren't bad either. I'm so attracted to the whining-like way of singing by them. -LOL-
Attitude from the ppl at work is getting better. Ha. When it's like near to the end of the ITP huh. Toot. But well, there's still idiots whom I still hate. Like the blardy supervisor. Forever sneaking around, checking if we're doing stuff which are not related to work.
I'm soooooo looking forward to the end of ITP. And that is 29th of Sept!!! Hey hey hey~ It's 39 days away~! Hey Yeah~~ Trinity Blood's on my list now. Followed by Bleach. Superb. Hey Sha, now that we have more and more similarities/likes, it'll be fun when school starts again! Hahaha..I'm going insane soon. Pinky and the Brain..nyahaha..and our emailing session is fun~~Hahaha.
I'm gonna quit the Sunday tuition job. Return to my friend. Bleaghs. Next sunday would be the last session. -LOL- then I'll just concentrate on rotting. Yesh..rotting. Haha.
Banana, you havent been updating either. And there is no tagboard for me to ask you to hurry up with it. Haha. Glad that we got to meet up more recently..Haha. Yup, we will be meeting next sat if nothing goes wrong. Who cant make it for the meeting will be turtle. Waahhaha..
Rainy days really dampens the mood. Well, it affects me greatly. I'm feeling soooo dead now.
 |