Tuesday, August 09, 2005
10:19 PM
Hmm. Starting of the day was super sucky. But till now, I'm a lively person again. I met up with Banana and Peck peck. -LOL- after getting my jeans from Gio and having it altered.
Ate at the newly opened Jap store at Taka. It wasn't very nice, the food. According to the 2 of them. Haha. I din really mind. But the pricing's abit too high. Anyway, it was really nice of Banana and Peck to deliver Popeye's chicken from Changi to me. -Nyahaha- So sweet of them. Hehe. Even though the food wasnt warm anymore, but still, it warms my heart alot. Especially when the day din not start well for me.
Banana, thanks for the little photo you developed for me, the part where you missed the "Add $1 for text"..it's hilarious. But..I like the photo alot. Thank you very muchie..=] took neoprints..so happy~
 |