Sunday, August 07, 2005
11:42 PM
Yeah. Had a gathering with my primary cum secondary cum ex-basketball mates today (Whoa, is that complicating?)..It's been super long since I last met up with them, I'm glad I finally "found" time out. Ya, those are excuses. I'm just being a lazy ass. -LOL-

Had fun though the gals have a "slight" problem with the guys' sense of punctuality and direction. It's like, we've gone back to the time where we can laugh over the slightest joke that one tells. It might sound stupid and a little too emotional, but I'll tell u, it's a great feeling. You know, to have your old friends around you. Hope we can meet up more..=]

Yeah! Jie gotten this CD of Gackt "Moon"for me..sia la, the CD package's like so super nice. Erm. The way they had the CD placed right at the back of the "book" is so special. The cresent moon with the color of the CD. Ah. I simply love the album. But it's like super expensive. I wanna save for the "Love Letter" album..-drools endlessly-Super hot Gackt on the left..I wanna see him in person too. -LOL- but I think it's kinda impossible huh..Bleahs.

Oh and yeah! I completed my collection of the Harry Potter book. Whoohoo.

Anyway, it's the 7th month, I dun mean it's July, but according to the Chinese(lunar calendar), it's the "Ghost Festival". Lotsa taboos. Everytime, during this period of the year, Mummy will constantly remind us not to return home too late, or be careful, dun speak rot and stuff. I'll just nod my head. I dun wanna to argue with her over this topic too. I dun mean that it's something to be taken lightly, in another word -> "heck care la". But as the so-called "younger generation", shouldn't we try to think in a more logical way? Or be less superstitious?

Hyuu~~~'m gonna have my off day later. Meaning I dun have to go work later. And on Tuesday too~ Oh yeah! No work! 3 days in a row! I wanna go Sentosa~~~



 

01; ME
15th February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS

LOVES
Family
Friends
Music
Chocolates (sometimes)

HATES
Everything (LOL XD)

WISHLIST
Overseas trips
Ipod with bigger storage!
Jackets
Better grades :)


02; MY FRIENDS
Joelle; Kae; Tata; MaoJie; Peck; Quen; Bear; Woodstock; Shasha; Min; Liantee; Jiamin; Ming; Kylie; Sharon; JM; Nana; My Webshots;

03; TAGBOARD


04; ARCHIVES
:: October 2003 ::
:: November 2003 ::
:: December 2003 ::
:: January 2004 ::
:: February 2004 ::
:: March 2004 ::
:: April 2004 ::
:: May 2004 ::
:: June 2004 ::
:: July 2004 ::
:: August 2004 ::
:: September 2004 ::
:: October 2004 ::
:: November 2004 ::
:: December 2004 ::
:: January 2005 ::
:: February 2005 ::
:: March 2005 ::
:: April 2005 ::
:: May 2005 ::
:: June 2005 ::
:: July 2005 ::
:: August 2005 ::
:: September 2005 ::
:: October 2005 ::
:: November 2005 ::
:: December 2005 ::
:: January 2006 ::
:: February 2006 ::
:: March 2006 ::
:: April 2006 ::
:: May 2006 ::
:: June 2006 ::
:: July 2006 ::
:: August 2006 ::
:: September 2006 ::
:: October 2006 ::
:: November 2006 ::
:: December 2006 ::
:: January 2007 ::
:: February 2007 ::
:: March 2007 ::
:: April 2007 ::