Thursday, September 08, 2005
2:08 PM
Blardy blogger. The moment I clicked on "Publish Post"..the screen went to a error page. Argh. And whatever that I've typed went "poof". Gone. Damn it.

Anyway I was saying that it's a blardy freaking day. Got caught in the rain earlier in the morning on the way to work. The fact that it have stopped when I left house, but started again when I got off bus 100. And later I found that my fellow ITP mate had to go to the dentist due to the pain caused by the wisdom tooth. And I was left all alone. So boring. Sucky. Lunch was supposingly to be all alone. To think I laughed at a guy on Sunday, at Swensen, who apparently was having his dinner alone while listening to his MP3. But luckily, My sis's working pretty near to where i was posted to for ITP. And so, I was spared from the "Lunch alone" agony/situation.

Know it's an pretty dumb/ senseless entry. But I had to say it. I'm currently so bored at work. Someone entertain me...

Met up with Tofu brain yesterday. Tofu brain forgot about my letter once again. -LOL- Please remember to bring it along the next time you meet me okay. And please take note that Tanjong Pagar and Outram's 2 different places. Don't let that fact slip outta your tofu brain. -evil grin-

And was I that sarcastic? I don't think so ah. I was just being me, myself and I. Haha. And do remember to bring me to that cheap cheap saloon for the hair dye/ hair cut..Haha..But be sure that my schedule with you don't crash with "Miss Erm erm.." Nyahaha.. okay okay. It was great to meet up with you. Enjoyed your accompany too~ and arigatou for the can of sweet~ XD

Currently trying to download as many anime as I can. Cos ITP's gonna end in 3 weeks time. Yahoooooooooo!!!

Oh ya friends..please understand that my tagboard does go bonkas at times..and if that happens..leave what you wanna say in the comment box then. =] I'll check there as well. Keke. Nice to see you back too Sha. When you getting ur blog back??



 

01; ME
15th February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS

LOVES
Family
Friends
Music
Chocolates (sometimes)

HATES
Everything (LOL XD)

WISHLIST
Overseas trips
Ipod with bigger storage!
Jackets
Better grades :)


02; MY FRIENDS
Joelle; Kae; Tata; MaoJie; Peck; Quen; Bear; Woodstock; Shasha; Min; Liantee; Jiamin; Ming; Kylie; Sharon; JM; Nana; My Webshots;

03; TAGBOARD


04; ARCHIVES
:: October 2003 ::
:: November 2003 ::
:: December 2003 ::
:: January 2004 ::
:: February 2004 ::
:: March 2004 ::
:: April 2004 ::
:: May 2004 ::
:: June 2004 ::
:: July 2004 ::
:: August 2004 ::
:: September 2004 ::
:: October 2004 ::
:: November 2004 ::
:: December 2004 ::
:: January 2005 ::
:: February 2005 ::
:: March 2005 ::
:: April 2005 ::
:: May 2005 ::
:: June 2005 ::
:: July 2005 ::
:: August 2005 ::
:: September 2005 ::
:: October 2005 ::
:: November 2005 ::
:: December 2005 ::
:: January 2006 ::
:: February 2006 ::
:: March 2006 ::
:: April 2006 ::
:: May 2006 ::
:: June 2006 ::
:: July 2006 ::
:: August 2006 ::
:: September 2006 ::
:: October 2006 ::
:: November 2006 ::
:: December 2006 ::
:: January 2007 ::
:: February 2007 ::
:: March 2007 ::
:: April 2007 ::