Sunday, September 04, 2005
3:50 PM
Haha. I finally went jogging today after such a long period of time. From the start of ITP till now, I feel damn unfit. But then, after the run today, I feel gooooood...XD really goood..  Anyway this was the color of the sky after I've completed my trial 2.4km..dark and gloomy. At 1st I suggested staying to see the rain, but then it was considered as quite a dumb thing to do initially. So we decided to drop that idea and make our way back. Was caught in the rain. Bleaghs. Drenched all the way. Tooter. Went Comex yesterday. Wah liew. Super crowded, they even had to stop the escalator so that the number of people will not increase. Damn. And well, people(including me) resorted to taking the lift. And man, it was a bad choice. Had to fight for air practically while trying to get into the lift. That process, took around 30minutes of waiting..I think. But i din managed to get my CANON IXUS 50. I dun really need the stuff that was included in the bundle price..Hai.
Met up with Peck on Friday. Had Cartel for dinner. I forgot to take a picture of the filthy plate they used to serve me my spaghetti. Argh. Terrible. Bleaghs. We chatted and walked to Far East after the "feast". Was drizzling. Super humid. Had fun. Meet up soon again okay?? Anyway here are some pictures we took on 132, on the way home.
It was bad hair day for me, thus, I had to cover it up. -LOL- I looked like a ultimate idiot though. And for the next. Haha. It was the backview of an make up artist(as told by Sinyee)..but I like his shirt. And erm, he looks pretty above average too. Haha. Had wanted to take a picture of a guy sleeping..but then, my hand skaked due to the bus moving, so I couldn't.
 |