Friday, November 18, 2005
8:55 AM
Was supposed to post this on Ben's birthday. But I missed it coz i was simply too lazy/tired to do it. Couldnt bring myself to type out all my crap. Until now. I'm early for the ACAN project.. Heh.
Happy Belated Birthday, Ben!!! -Grin- Good luck all the way~~
Hectic schedule. Hate it when I don't get more than 12+ hours of sleep. I either get unusually quiet or I go bonkas.
Been rather addicted to the taiwan drama that Faith "unintentionally" passed to me..hahaha..since then,I've been like..glued to the series? Hmm..no motivation for projects but for shows. What is going on..
Never mind.
Anyway,Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire's out!!! I wanna watch~ But then.. I bet the tickets are hard to get..it's like..argh. Even if you get it, it's most probably the front rows. And looking at my timetable and stuff..it's gonna be tough. Let's see how thing goes. Hope the gang can get the tickets. Yeah XD
Oh ya..Nana, thanks for ur comment. Haha, it's been long since I last seen your tag. Ganbatte for ur FYP too!
 |