Finally, Xmas's here. HOHOHO~ CSSC Xmas Party yesterday was a hell lot of fun. Picture says it all. I helped out in the preparing of food.. lotsa fun at Faith's house, too bad there wasnt anyone else to take the candid shots, if not i believe u guys will laugh ur head off. I realised I've a talent at food making. Hire me, will ya? Any F&B company. -LOL-
The Mighty CSSC Xmas Party Committee'05 Full force in Yellow!!! -LOL-
Me and my Darling Fang.. :D
The usual dinner cum talk cock gang.
Finally. The sistas. All in Yellow too! My design! Oh yeah.. XD
Hectic week. I almost thought I've fallen in love with SP. The fact that I returned back there during the E-Learning week to do my assignments. -LOL- Thanks to Ben and JT, time spent there was still endurable.
I even thought my stomach's made of steel. Can go through the whole day without food and dont feel a single thing. I know that sounds bad. But I'm used to it le. Old habits die hard.
Sleep. The practice I missed most these weeks. Deprived from it. What the hell are those lecturers thinking about? E-learning eh. Expect us to come up with 1600 words in 2days time, when we had to rush our almost like FYP project concurrently. Blardy hell.
Going for dinner with Mummy soon. Feel so empty.
01;
ME
15th
February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS