Sunday, December 04, 2005
7:24 PM
F**k. It's getting annoying when I couldnt find a single useful tutorial that teaches me how to do the blardy touch typing thing. And that the interim assessment is like just 15days away. With so much things to worry about, my blood pressure is rising. Very quickly. I don't like the feeling that I'm having now. Being lousy in every aspect. That I couldnt do a good job in project management like LMS. Damn. I hate it.
Madness.
I hate it. I hate the fact that we are not progessing well. Not even a little. I hate it when we have to do the video for ACAN. That we would have to animate the character well and stuff, and that the skinning must be done correctly in order to prevent any bloopers. Darn. I hate it when things go wrong.
And i don't know if I wanna continue studying after I graduate. I hate the fact that I have to think so much for all these. Though it's part and parcel of life. Why cant life be a bed of roses.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO DAMN PISSED OFF NOW. WITH EVERYTHING. ME AND MYSELF.