Thursday, December 15, 2005
11:45 PM
Haven been blogging alot recently. FYP's stressing everyone out. Feel guilty cos I'm not good at scripting. And the only one who's good at it, is our leader. Everytime, at the look of his worn out expression, I feel like a sinner. Ahh. Doesnt this sound extremely sad and serious.
Oh yes. That's the situation I'm facing. FYP makes me feel stupid. Very dumb. I don't know what I can do, and well, what I know to do what I need to do. I'm not talking sense, am I? Erm.. that's what FYP makes us to be. Or maybe it's just me.
On a happier note, the cold war is somehow "melting". I lost my temper recently at my Sis due to frustration. I'm blaming it on FYP.
Okay.. I'm such a loser now.
Anyway I've gotten super advance X'mas Gift from my Sis. She would not be around for X'mas. Sadness.
I wanna go Xmas shopping.. :( Badly.
Great bday celebration on Tuesday. Though everyone was late. LOL . But at least I get to relax abit on that day :)
 |