1st Day of CNY I woke up feeling super lethargic. Got my red packets from my parent. Started to decay while my mum and sis went temple to pray (my granny). Don't ask me why I din go. It's not that I don't care. Anyway I rot all the way to 7+pm, before meeting up with the 2 dogs at Potong Pasir Mac. Typical crap talk session + photo taking (Embarrassing ones). Like the one below.
Retro pose.
2nd Day of CNY Went up to my Auntie's place at Tampines for steamboat. Ate quite alot. Rot and I took a picture of the sisters (one of them's the daughter). Hehe.
3rd day of CNY Met up with Ah Peck, Yao and Faith.
Fooling around at Spotlight after lunch at Mahattan Fish Market. Anyway. The lady behind seems to look pretty annoyed.. I don't understand why..
At Heeren.
At some dessert store near Tangs. Walked like hell there. KNS. The stuff are not nice at all. Peck, next time don't give stupid suggestion to places like this. LOL.
End of the first three days of CNY.
It's back to school.
01;
ME
15th
February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS