Sunday, March 05, 2006
2:39 AM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHA~~~!!!! Abit late eh. For the posting on blog :( Paiseh ah. Hee.
Had fun on Fri. Went get Sha's ball. I mean the present which is a netball =] Haha.. don't anyhow think think... We are very innocent people.. -grin- Then we made our way down to JP, where the ROYAL CHOCOLATE CAKE (jeng jeng jeng jeng~~~) was bought. The plan was to go fetch JT's cousin before making the way down to Sha's place~~ LOL.
Anyway, our so-called surprise.. didn't work.. cos the key person came down by stairs!!! Hahahahahahaha... I thought as per normal, one would take the lift? Wahahaha... I would. Cos i'm lazy. Hahahaha.. so now it shows that Sha's a super hardworking person. HAHAHAAHHA...
Anyway, glad u enjoyed the tiny celebration, and i did enjoyed very much too!!!! Our super funny version of captain ball. Haha.. where there's injuries.. falling and etc (includes throwing of tisue ino MS's cup (i din do that on purpose.. i was aiming at his face), where I din realise until he spatted out the moment he saw that it's tissue.. LOL).. =p I'll get the pic from Kae to post it up later.. =]
I wonder if all these will still be the same.. after this year. I certainly hope it will.. I don't want friends that come and go.. I want them to stay.. in every chapter of my life. Might sound kinda ridiculous and childish, but that's how I felt.. 3years with them (my poly mates = Sha and Ta which makes up the A.H.A.. Kae, JT, Ben, MS.. etc) it's full of joy.. we shared our troubles and happiness together.. it's cool.. just like with Faith & sistahood.. Union.. Peck and Banana and Bball gang..
How long can all these stay. Answers? I hope forever. Wah. Like suddenly so emotional. So not like me. I'm supposed to be evil. Haha XD
 |