Sunday, March 12, 2006
11:52 PM
Heh. Tonight's the last night in KL. Currently located in Angcasa Hotel. Hehe. Gonna packed up and stuff.. Hai.
Anyway, these few days in KL was quite fun. The first two days was spent mostly alone as Jie had to go for business meeting, thus it's either I hiberate in the room or looking around at the "Chinatown" just below the hotel. Well, it wasn't much of a problem, I even ventured to Kota Raya on the first day alone. But it looks boring at the time that I visted it, erm.. around 11-12pm in the morning..thus... I went back to sleep in the hotel after buying back lunch from Nando's. Oh ya!!! I had A&W for dinner!!! Ahhhh~~ the fast food that went "proof" in Singapore. I love the curly fries!!!
Food was great... simply good. Quantity and quality. They have it all. Yum Yum.. the hawkers near the streets.. and well, it's value for money.. I don't think I can get those back in Spore.. -groans-
KFC and Mac is kind of different from the ones in Spore too. Cant really describe.. but then, it's better lar.. Wahaha. ANyway this is my second trip to M'sia after the one in 1997.. pathetic i know..
One thing i hate here is the traffic, they don't give a damn to the pedestrains. S.O.A.G.
Jie took me to places like the Central Market, KLCC and Berjaya..to shop and eat. Haha. It's cool. To just be out with Jie in another country (never mind even if it's somewhere so near..) She really takes care of me well and proper, ensuring that I don't go hungry. Eh. Which is what I don't think i will.. instead I think I've gained weight. Nyahaha. With that type of appetite, it's hard not to.
I managed to get a pair of fake Brikenstock today. Mao got one too! Hahahaha... nice nice. Don't care if it's not genuine, as long as it's comfortable. Hahaha <3 who wants to pay 100 plus dollars for a pair of slip on(shoes's okay).. Definitely not me.. =P
Argh. I missed the call from Toy'R'Us.. i lost the opportunity to get a job there.. sasdness :( Why must they call only when I'm asleep.. -sob- KNS.. Now I can only wait for the Mark and Spencers one.. Hurry and call me okay.. Hai.. Cos I'm broke le sia.
 |