Saturday, May 13, 2006
12:40 AM
As usual, to make myself happy.
I wanna get this :

Nike Gold Messenger. But eh, I don't see it liao. LOL. So it's a switch to the green/white one I saw.

Isn't this cool? It's actually like a handbag, but u can remove the handle and make it a sling. Too bad. It cant be found anywhere too. LOL.

Just the color for a green freak like me. But then, it's the same problem as above.
Guess I should knock the idea of getting these outta my head. Hahahah.. say say only I also happy cos my money what.. HAHAHHA. I'm mad.
Oh ya.
Celebrated advanced mummy's day earlier on after work. Shared the gift with my sis. A purple gold ring :)
Dunno how many hours of standing. LOL. Nvm. As long as mum is happy.
I WANNA CUT MY HAIR!!!
LIKE THIS

If u don't know, let me tell u. This is ANTM's Yoanne. Isn't she pretty, the face, the whole look, so doll-like.. It reminds me of FF's character.
Her hair is so cool.. but then, I know.. ppl model, that's why nice.. Hahaha.. but still.. I wanna cut like that!!!
 |