Have I mentioned that I've gotten the green nike sneakers that I wanted to? Well, it was purchased @ Taka's Talking Hall sales during the last few weeks. I love that pair of shoes so much. Luckily I went try, instead of thinking that I wouldn't fit into it. Haha.. =p
Anyway, went straight down to Starbucks after work today. Erm, maybe no. Made a lil' detour to where "N" works. Yeah.. -LOL-
Okay. back to serious.
We met up today! Finally after like so long. Peck, Jia, Faith and Me!!!! The STC reunited. Haha.
Madness I know.
Me and Jia.. so long no take photo with her =]
2 of the people who tolerated and still having to tolerate with my nonsense.. Haha
Weird people who likes to take photos.. LOL.. okok.. i "forced" them.. Peck act cool only! Haha.. =p
Don't ask me why Jia made that face? I oso dunno!!! Hahahahhaa~~~ damn funny lor.. =p
Hmm. But it's really great to get together with them. Once again. Let's make it a point to meet up more =]
For now, I'll take my time to read the book that I've borrowed from Ah Peck. Haha :p
01;
ME
15th
February'1986
Aquarius (I do cry alot)
JPS, STC, SP, NUS