Monday, June 05, 2006
12:08 AM
Work have turned drastic. I mean it's getting more and more boring. I get annoyed on countless events, by countless of irritating housewives, digging the wagons, as if it's nobody's business. Oh well, it's my business! I have to fold them back. For godsake, you too, wouldn't like it if someone were to dig your wardrobe and leave it in a mess right? Even worst, after the massive "digging", give you the "it's not my problem, fold them if you like" attitude. I really cant stand the sight of messy wagon.. argh.
Hello, have some heart on this poor gal who have to stand the whole 7-8hours, smiling away like idiot when she actually felt like punching you right in the face. -LOL- Okay.. it doesn't sound very convincing that I'm a pitiful person. Wahaha..
Having those homo-sapien pester you, asking you the same questions - "Got discount not?", "How much after discount?".. when I've mentioned it right in the beginning that there is a storewide 15% discount. Is that so hard to get it registered into your mind?
-Sigh-
Rushed down to LYS's place after work.
Been long since I see the brotherhood.
I miss them. I really do :) 
Happy Belated Birthday to LYS!!!
With Immanuel.
Great day, though we din stayed long. But it was to satisfactory level. LOL. Hope LYS wun attract ants tonight due to the cake in his ear.. wahahaha..
 |