Thursday, July 06, 2006
12:58 AM
Graduation was fabulous~ Initially I was like all dreadful of it, but in the end, I enjoyed it so much, I don't want it to come to an end! But it's a pity that some of my classmates did not turn up. Hmm. But I had fun taking photos with them after the ceremony.
I woke up damn early to prepare and for the make up thingy at Citylink~ Hahhaa.. i cant do make up myself.. for nuts.
Anyway. For the seats. It wasn't exactly too bad cos I was seated beside XiuHui! I know her! HAAHAHA.. At least I'm beside someone I know. Not with any weird person I've seen in school but never talked to. Haha.. god knows how the few hours will do to me.. if I were to be quiet for so long. In graduation somemore.
Anyway, I loved the photos we took. Sha, urs wasn't that bad.. and we are happy to take photos together!! I love to!!! Hahaha.. it's not like we get to go gaga over taking pics so often~ Hehhee.. so I appreciated grad day!!! Hahahaha.. though it was kinda rush in the beginning.. thought that I'll be late.. and the blisters.. damn it. So painful till now. HAHA. All becos of the stupid covered heels..
Mentioned to capture some "memories" with people I don't expect to see on that day.. like YS, Jag, Senz, JY, DH and HY.. hahaha for some, they were here early for their grad. So great~ I was like so happy to see them all. Especially Tingli!!! I smsed her early in the morning that I wanna take photo with her.. hehehe... can see how excited I was le.
I love ya peeps.. classmates and polymates.. Lecturers.. for some. Hahaha.. Uncle David! -LOL- for being so funny. HAHAHA.. =p
Here are some of the photos. For more, you can go HERE

THE A.H.A

The usual lot of crappers

DMMT...
I CAN'T STOP.. I wanna post more..

Senthil and me

Chairman Mao. Haha

Me and the TWO PERVERTS!!! LOL

Me and my mommy~~ she waited for me under the hot sun so long.. thank u.. =] and enduring all my shit these years.. hahaha.. I know you're proud of me.. aren't you. Hahaha.. -grinz-

Jie and me.. I know how much the difference we are in appearance, but well, despite the fact I always bullies her, she still loves me for who I am, though I act like a idiot at times. Thank you so much. I love ya lotsa. For tolerating me, giving advices and everything. I'm the world's luckiest to have you as my sis.
Jie. Do take care for the trip to Jakarta later on. Miss ya (>_<)
I really should stop cos if I do continue.. my blog will be filled with photos.. Hahhaa.. so well.. I'm a graduate of Multimedia Technology!!! -Grinz-
 |