Thursday, July 13, 2006
1:36 PM
I'm back from the trip with the Sistahood :)
This is the very first time. Just like how the brotherhood went HongKong. Only that we went somewhere nearer - KL. Mwahaha XP

1st Day US at Hotel Malaya.

US on the train~

Before the train goes off! Just in time~

Faith is so excited on getting the tickets!

Our dinner at KLCC's Nando's

Haha. After shopping!

Back to rest!

2nd Day Breakfast!

I don stink okay..

On bus to KLCC.
Did not take much more photos after the shopping trip at Sungei Wang, cos we were all dead beat.. and the fact that all our hands are full.. LOL.
Had a tough time, struggling to drag the food stuff back. Bak guas for Mummy.. and the biscuits.. argh. Hahahha.. but it was splendid. I love the time spent with them. There must be a next time!! Haha. Right, peeps????
Thankd you guys too. For making the effort. Faith, on looking for the bus and hotel services, and the rest, for being free, getting leave and stuff.. hehe.
My calendar that I've gotten at the gift shop. D.I.Y one. Hehe. Faith, how's yours? It's tough to build it up.. ahahaha.. =p I employed help from my jie too.. wahaha..

I love the trip!!!
Fri and Sat's my last 2 days at work. After that, I'll be jobless, wandering about etc. Haha. Would need to think of ways to support myself and my bloody school fees.
And, the english test @ NUS. The big day. Argh. I don wanna flunk the paper. But I've got no motivation. How to study for it ah.

My dearest ah ma. You're one of my greatest friend. You never failed to make us smile. You make things easier for us. Slowly and carefully in your own ways. U're made up of patience, listening to us, me, whenever I have problems. Though I couldn't help you with your problems, I still wished that by asking/listening, you would feel not that lonely? Cos I do care. We do.
I love you. My friend. Your patience, your funny attitude (all your bloopers.. lol..), you being blur. I wanna see you happy in life. Cos you made my life wondeful. I really do. I will miss you lotsa. It might be kinda weird to write all these here. But well, this is my blog. Stuff about me. So what's wrong about writing mushy stuff here? Haha.. everyone would be jealous cos I have such a great pal. Haha. Neh neh ni boo boo.. XP
Telling you all these face to face would be kinda embarrassing, cos we might end up sobbing like 2 mad women?
You're one of the greatest thing that happened in my life.
 |