Sunday, November 05, 2006
11:36 PM
For a start, I must say I'm really lethargic now. Too many term papers. So little time to think and start. So, I'm just gonna post this meme that I got from Shasha cos it's a must!XD Hee..
Arigato Sha... -muacks-
Comment (not tag) if you're interested, and I will reply in the same comment :D 1. Comment me with your name, and I'll tell something about you. 2. I'll tell you which band/movie/character reminds me of you. 3. I'll think of some stuff that we're both interested in. 4. I'll tell you why I would maybe be jealous of you. 5. I'll tell you my first memory of you. (Or my most prominent memory of you, whichever comes to mind first.) 6. I'll ask you something that I've always wanted to ask. 7. If I'll do this about you, you'll have to put this into your journal.
Yeah. That's all. I doubt anyone will do it. But well, there's still hope too. Hee.
 |