Sunday, February 11, 2007
1:52 AM
It's been ages since the gang last hang out together. Never mind that the gathering today was kinda short :) Happy advanced birthday to Karen!

Thanks for the gift too~ peeps XD I can use it to purchase my Harry Potter book in July le. Hee. Arigatou. Terima Kersi.
Weekend (fri's a free day so I considered it as weekend now) was spent rushing the 3 sociology reviews. ItÂs awful having to churn out 2pages of summary/reflection on each of the 3 journals.. Appalling. There's the japanese term paper outline too. Boo.
And oh ya, the dream on Wuzun. LOL. I'm not even into the show. Think the acting was kinda exaggeratedd. Not very practical too. I sounded like some anti-taiwanese drama critic eh. But. I wonder why I dreamt of him. Madness. Must be you la, Faith XD LOL.
I'm growing sideways. From the constant sitting down/lazing in bed/irregular eating habits and lots more. Argh.